- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable's Export Hub can be used to export specific event files and make them available for download as a csv. file. This is helpful for posters sessions, meeting recordings, and pdf documents.
To utilize this feature, navigate to the Export Hub through the left-side menu, select Files, then search and select the file. Click the download button and the file will be downloaded to your device.
If files were uploaded to the platform more than a year ago, use the Unarchive Files button to first restore them to the Pathable database then export them using the steps above. Learn more about automatic video archiving here.
Download times may vary depending on the file size and internet bandwidth.
Important: Only files hosted within Pathable are available for download. Files hosted on external sites such as YouTube or Vimeo are not. To confirm a file's URL type select the file and click export to generate a .csv of the file's information or visit the associated session or organization through the admin dashboard.