- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Beginning March 1, 2023 apps created for Pathable will no longer be supported.
It is strongly recommended that any app created for Pathable be removed from the Apple store to prevent end users from attempting to download and/or having a negative experience with a previously downloaded app (failure to open, app crash).
For information on removing Android apps, visit this article.
To remove an app from the Apple Store first, log into the Apple Store then use the dropdown menu to select the correct account.
Then, select the app to be removed and look at the left navigation menu for General and choose Pricing and Availability.
Lastly, look for the Availability section of the page and select the radio button Remove from Sale and click the Save button in the upper right.
Once complete the app status changes to Developer Removed from Sale and the app will be removed from the App Store within 24 hours.
Note: Users who have downloaded the app will not receive a communication that indicates the app is no longer available.
For additional information please visit the Apple Developer Page.