- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Accept Talk Now Calls Follow
Watch how to do it here:
WARNING: Talk Now only works on laptops and computers. It does not work on mobile devices including cellphones, or tablets (Android or iPads).
Each staff member can manage their availability status on the app header. A staff member must have Talk Now turned ON to be in the call rotation during a Talk Now session.
- Staff members will always start with Talk Now turned OFF, and must manually turn their availability ON, to indicate that they are ready to accept calls.
To turn on Talk Now Availability:
- Log in to the event using the link that was emailed to you
- Slide the toggle at the top of the page from OFF to ON:
After each completed Talk Now call, the system will make the staff member Unavailable. The staff member may use that time to complete notes or finish other tasks, for example. Once they are ready for the next call, they should make themselves Available again, by toggling their availability status back on.
Talk Now calls are routed in a round-robin fashion among all staff members who are set to Available, to provide a fair distribution of calls among all organization staff members.
The next call is routed to the staff member that is Available and has the lowest amount of calls taken so far. In cases where there is more than one staff member available, the one first on the list is selected.
If the staff member does not pick up within the pick up threshold time, then the call is routed to the next person, applying the same 3 rules as before. The threshold is set by the event admin, but is 90 seconds by default.
If no one picks up in the incoming pick up time (the default is 270 seconds), the caller is given the choice to either schedule a private meeting or create a written message, which will be delivered to the organization's staff members.
Taking a Call
Calls can be accepted from any page within the Pathable platform. The system notifies a staff member of an incoming call by displaying a popup message, with options to accept or decline, and playing a ringtone. Declining the call will send the caller to the alternative contact options (make a meeting or leave a written message), whereas accepting the call will instantly trigger the following display:
- A Zoom video call, in "theater mode"
- A sidebar with a Notes field; notes will be saved, along with the call record, as a lead in the Organization's Leads menu.
As a reminder, when the staff member ends the call, they are set to Unavailable so that they may complete any notes before returning to the page they were on before accepting the call. The staff member must make themselves available again before they will receive another call.
Q: I don't see the toggle at the top of the page. How can I make it visible?
A: Navigate to your organization by selecting Edit My Organization from the drop-down navigation in your profile:
Then, ensure that your profile has Talk Now enabled. In this example, one staff member is enabled, but one is not: