- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: Oct 30, 2020.
This release introduces an improved display for poster sessions (poster presentations). New elements include:
- A dedicated page for the poster sessions, which displays the posters in landscape mode
- The ability to include multiple poster files, including audio files
- Dashboard > Agenda > Select the session you want.
- Select the Virtual tab and check the "A poster session" checkbox.
- Optionally you can also check "Show all docs as posters" if speakers will have multiple doc files and you want to use all of them as posters.
- Press Save.
Any documents uploaded to this session will be added to the preview pane on the meeting details page.
New Poster Session Page
Pro Tip: If you are importing poster sessions to your agenda via a spreadsheet, create a column in the spreadsheet called "poster sessions" and enter a value of TRUE for any session that should be a poster session.
This release also includes a variety of bug fixes and improvements to the platform. Highlights include:
- The "Refresh Metrics" button on -admin Dashboard is now working properly.
- Improved UI on defining meeting type on -admin/meeting/virtual tab.