Release Date: Oct 26, 2020
This release introduces an improved way of representing tiered sponsors / exhibitors within Pathable sites via a new setting on the Organization List widget. This will allow the event administrator to designate different sizes and other features for each tier of sponsoring / exhibiting organization, and will automatically group the sponsors / exhibitors by those tiers. For example:
To configure in the dashboard,
- Set the tiers / sponsorship levels (e.g., "Gold Sponsor", "Silver Sponsor") using the "Type" label attribute on Organizations.
- Visit Organizations > Profile Attributes, click on the "Type" attribute. Under "Behavior", make sure that "Use this attribute for enhanced grouping and sorting" is checked. Then choose Manage Labels. Drag-and-drop the labels into the order you would like the tiers to appear.
- Navigate to Content > Pages > System > Organizations where the existing Orgs widget exists, or add a new page and a new Organizations widget.
- Note: You must have System Pages enabled to complete this step. If you do not have access to system pages, please contact your Implementation Specialist and they will enable them for you.
- Go to the Options tab and choose "By 'Type' Label"
- For each of the tiers, highest to lowest, select the label (e.g., "Gold Sponsor") that you wish to appear in that tier. Then select the options that you wish to apply to that tier (e.g., whether to include a description on the tile itself).
If you wish to use a different attribute than "Type" for grouping, open Organizations > Profile Attributes and find the "Use this attribute for enhanced grouping and sorting" checkbox on the attribute you wish to use instead. Uncheck the same checkbox on "Type."
This release also adds Banner Ad metrics that allow hosts to track views and clicks of Banner Ads across the event site. They are accessible in -admin Dashboard.
This release also includes a variety of bug fixes and improvements to the platform. Highlights include:
- Campaigns refactor to significantly improve performance and stability. Messages should now be delivered much more quickly, shortening the delay between when you hit send, and when attendees receive messages.
- Integration with the GlobalMeet and Castr.io webcast tool.
- Improvements to the embedding of files for poster session function, including support for a wider variety of file types.