- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Export a Single Session to an External Calendar Follow
If you would like an external reminder of a session you will be attending, you can add a single session to your external calendar (Google, Outlook, Yahoo, Apple iCal, etc.). If you'd prefer to set up your entire schedule and export all of the sessions at once, see this article: Export My Agenda to an External Calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal).
To export a session:
- Log in to the event platform
- On the Desktop Navigation, locate and select the Agenda menu. It may also be called Schedule.
- Select the tile for the session you would like to add to your calendar
- Under the date and time, select the Add to Calendar drop-down, and select the calendar type. If your calendar type is not listed, choose Other Calendars to download an .ics file that can be importing into nearly all calendar platforms.