- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: October 1, 2020
With Release v1.85.0 Pathable has added following features:
- There is now a Google Calendar option under the Add to calendar button on sessions, so people can add a session to their Google calendars. Additional instructions are available here: Add a Single Session to an External Calendar.
- It is now possible to assign hidden profiles to various roles in -admin such as Speaker or Moderator. For details on roles, see Configure Roles for Speakers, Hosts, Panelists, Moderators, etc.
- Virtual tradeshow parent meetings have now unlimited capacity so that they can now be added to everyone's agenda.
Additionally, Pathable has released numerous assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.