- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Presenting through Pathable's virtual event platform is very much like presenting at a traditional event: attendees will be able to see and hear you, and you'll have the opportunity to display slides or other supporting material as you deliver your presentation. The main difference is that you may be thousands of miles away from your audience.
As a presenter, you can use your home computer with webcam to present. You will have the opportunity to "share your screen" with the audience so that they can see slides or other material along with you talking.
Pathable uses Zoom technology to power its live meeting functionality. We recommend installing the Zoom software for best results. You will be prompted to install the application when you begin your webinar, but we recommend installing in advance to streamline your presentation at show time.
Here are some links to popular articles:
Alternatively, here's a 90-second video that explains how to start and control your Zoom presentations: