- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
- In the dashboard, navigate to SettingsSecurity
- Click the checkbox labeled "Allow External libraries to be used in the app"
- Click Save.
Note: By default we only allow trusted third-party libraries, so by enabling this you can add external assets from any sources within your widgets. However, only link to/ embed sites that you trust, and that are HTTPS, to ensure the security of your app.