- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable has three sets of API's:
- REST-based API for pushing and pulling data on demand. This requires an API token. Your API token can be found in Settings>API.
- XML API that allows Pathable to poll your service and read a feed of XML for updating your site's attendee list and other data.
- Single Sign-On for configuring Pathable to share an authentication system with your independently operated site.