- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Media widgets help you insert...media items!
- Video: Use this widget to add a video link that's not associated with a person/agenda item/organization. If the video is hosted at Youtube, Vimeo, Livestream, Wistia, IBM or any custom video url, the video will display embedded within your app in a video player.
Note: if you intend to include a video as part of an agenda session, personal profile, or organization detail page, don't use this widget! Instead, make a profile question that accepts video. Click here to see how to create profile questions that can display embedded videos.
- Image: for images; images can be hyperlinked in order to be interactive, and alt text for screen readers may also be included.
- Gallery: for displaying multiple images in a "collage" style format. Click "Add Image" in the upper-left to start adding images.
- Icon: to display an icon from Pathable's icon library, hyperlinked.
A special note about the Image widget: If you'd like the image to go border-to-border, with no edges showing (like a banner), set the Desktop Styles tab for that widget like this: