- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Your app and website are made up of pages that can be customized by clicking the "Content" menu item in your dashboard. Several pages (Home, Exhibitors, etc.) have been provisioned automatically, but you can create your own (e.g., “Travel Information”).
The pages are based on a "widget" architecture. Widgets are blocks of content such as text, video, and dynamically generated lists based on your earlier uploads (agenda, people, exhibitors). Add and re-arrange the widgets on the page to deliver the content you want to your attendees.
See below for an example of what a custom content page might look like from a desktop web browser or mobile phone. This page consists of a Heading widget followed by groups of widgets called Feature.
To get started building your custom pages, from your Dashboard:
- Click Content
- Click Page
- Click Add Page and name your page
- Click Create
- Click Add Widget
From here, you will select a widget to add to your page (the Text widget is a versatile widget and a good one to get started with) and build out your content. You can drag-and-drop widgets on the page to set their order.
Note: All pages will be available on both your desktop web site and your mobile app by default.