- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
You can display the logos of organizations from your Organizations list on individual sessions.
From the Dashboard:
- Agenda > select the session you'd like
- Select the Advanced tab
- Under Permissions, select the "Make this an exhibitor showcase" checkbox
- Select the organization(s) to be displayed on this session from the drop-down box
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save.
The organization's logo will be displayed on the session tile, and the name of the session will be displayed within the organization's page.