- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Note: for instructions on how to set up the new and improved tiered organization page, please visit this knowledgebase article.
Creating a tiered page for your organizations is a two-step process: First, create and apply the labels, then create a page that helps those labeled organizations appear in the desired order.
Step 1: Create and Apply the Labels
- Organizations > Profile Questions > Add New
- Enter the name and choose Type Labels. Select Create.
- Create the values for the organizations, either by importing the value or entering it manually in the field for each organization (in this example, the field was named "Type":
Step 2: Create Page with Organization Gallery Widgets
- Content > Pages > Add New
- On the new page, Add Headline Widget
- Click into the Headline widget and type the name of the first tier you'd like to display.
- Add Org Gallery Widget
- Click into the Org Gallery and create a new filter. Change the name from Untitled to the name of the label (example: Gold Sponsor).
- Set the filter rule to display only the desired organizations, using the labels you created in Step 1:
- Click the three dots on the far-left of the Headline widget, and choose Duplicate. Duplicate as many times as needed, editing the text for each level you need to represent.
- Likewise, duplicate the Org Gallery widget as many times as needed, editing it each time to create a new filter.
- The end result will look something like this: