- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Organization profile attributes allow you to add "questions" to organizations' profiles, that can be used in a variety of ways on the Pathable app, including setting permissions, message segmentation, and attendee-facing networking filters.
To make organization profile attributes through the Dashboard:
- Hover your cursor over Organizations in the Dashboard menu.
- Click on Profile Attributes.
- The preset fields you see are customizable. Click on the field to rename or re-categorize it.
Note: You can click Add New to add a new field type. You may choose between the following inputs, depending on the type of information you want to collect:
- String: any typeable characters -- use when you expect a lot of unique values
- Phone Number: telephone numbers
- Number: a numerical value
- Rich Text: when you anticipate needing an HTML-capable field
- Labels: selected from a preset list of labels that you make
- Links: URLs, including video URLs.
- Boolean: a checkbox that will show if you answer "YES" to the profile attribute question. If you answer no, nothing will show at all.