- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Watch it done:
Although you can't add a banner ad in the traditional way to those pages, because they are list widgets, you can add a banner ad, or any other widget, to the header space of just that page. This feature is often used to add sponsorships or other focused content to pages like the Agenda, Sponsors, or Speakers.
- Dashboard > Content > Select the page that you'd like to add the custom header to
- Select Settings > Layout Options in the right corner
- Select the word Header, inside the Desktop box
- On the Header page, select Settings Create Custom Header
Now this header page is separated from your global header settings, and you may add a banner ad or image widget underneath the existing navigation without affecting the other pages of your event!