- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
If the event you are attending does not have a dedicated native app for your device, you can still access the event using your mobile web browser. Navigate to the URL of the event, using your device's browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) and you can log in with the same email and password that you use on the desktop version of the event.
You may want to create a bookmark for easy access. This process will also add an icon to your device's home screen, so that you can interact with it the same way you would a native app.
To create a bookmark in Chrome:
- Navigate to the main URL of the event
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the page
- From the drop-down, select Add to Home Screen:
The next menu will confirm the name you'd like under the home screen icon. Edit the name if you desire, then select Add: