- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The Pathable native app can allow you to check people into the entire event, individual sessions, or both.
To enable check-in:
- On the event Dashboard, navigate to SettingsCheck-ins. If you don't see the Check-ins submenu item, contact your Pathable Implementation Specialist.
- Select which options you'd like to enable:
- Support check-ins to this event -- a single time-stamp, indicating when the user arrived at the event
- Support check-ins to agenda sessions -- possibility to check attendees both in and out (check-out is optional), on a per-session basis
- Allow attendees to check themselves in -- will generate a QR code for the session, that the attendees scan while in the session.
Next, indicate who should be allowed to scan users in, either manually or via spreadsheet import:
- In People, select a user, then the Security tab
- Under Permissions, check the box for "Allow user to scan/check attendees into the sessions and the event."
- Via spreadsheet:
- Create a spreadsheet with two columns: The value for anyone who should be allowed to check people in is TRUE. A blank, or the word FALSE, denies permission.
- Upload the spreadsheet to Data ImportPeople, mapping the email address to "Email" and the check_in_permission to "Allow Check-In Attendees."