- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
- Desktop or laptop computer (note: most computers purchased within the past few years will exceed the minimum requirements stated below.)
- Operating System:
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- Windows: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (SP1 or later), XP (SP3 or later)
- Ubuntu: 12.04 or later
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Processor / RAM:
- Single Core 1Ghz or higher (Dual core 2Ghz or higher, 4G RAM recommended)
- Windows: Chrome 72+, Edge 84+, Firefox 27+, IE 11
- Mac: Chrome 30+, Safari 7+, Edge 84+, or Firefox 27+
- Linux: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+
- Internet Connection:
- 1.5 Mbps "up" minimum (3+ Mbps "up" recommended). Note: wireless speeds are lower than your ISP's advertised speeds. You can use speedtest.net to test your speeds on your computer.
- Hardware (recommended but not required)
- The microphone and speakers that come built-in to most computers are adequate, but a headset with a mic or a stand-alone microphone will create a richer, cleaner sound.
- Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended).
- Apple or Android smartphone
- iOS version 8 or higher
- Android version 5.0.x (Lollipop) or higher
Refer to Zoom Help Center Article for details and recent updates.