- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Making Agenda Attributes Follow
Agenda attributes allow you to add values to agenda items that can be used in a variety of ways on the Pathable app, including setting permissions and creating filtered views.
To make agenda profile attributes through the Dashboard:
- Agenda > Attributes > Add New
- Enter A Label Name
- Select an Attribute Type
- You may choose between the following options, depending on the type of information you want to collect:
- String: any typeable characters -- use when you expect a lot of unique values
- Phone Number: telephone numbers
- Number: a numerical value
- Rich Text: when you anticipate needing an HTML-capable field
- Labels: selected from a preset list of labels that you make
- Links: URLs which will be hyperlinked
- Boolean: a checkbox that will appear if you answer "YES" to the profile attribute question. If you answer "NO", nothing will show at all.
4. From here, you can edit the attribute to what you want it to look like, what the attribute's behavior will be, and if the attribute can be searched for or filtered by.
There are a few preset attributes on every Pathable site. Click on the attribute to rename or edit it. To learn more about editing an attribute, visit this knowledgebase article. Attributes have values within them. For example, Tracks is an attribute with any number of values (the names of the tracks). The values can be color-coded, or dragged into a specific order.
Once an attribute exists in the Dashboard, you can apply the value you need by importing the values on a spreadsheet or filling in the field manually on the session(s) where you'd like to apply a value.