- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: August 2, 2020
New Virtual Session Page
This release includes a complete re-write of our embedded webinar and meetings pages. Architecturally, it consolidates the layout from a set of multiple, re-arrangeable widget into a single, configurable "super widget". This allows us to provide dynamic layouts for a single session at different points in its lifecycle (e.g., in the period leading up to the session, during the session, after it's over). It also allows us to more intelligently integrate aspects like a link to the user's next meeting, sponsor logos and videos.
The new virtual session page includes a "Theater Mode" which takes over the entire browser window for more expansive viewing of content. Picture in Picture (PIP), where both the presenter's webcam and their screenshare can be seen simultaneously, is available in theater mode.
Pre-recorded video with Live Q&A
The new virtual session page also includes improved support for pre-recorded video with live Q&A. If a session is marked as a webinar or live meeting and also includes pre-recorded content, the pre-recorded content will be displayed, and beneath it will be the option to start watching either a webinar-style presentation or join a live meeting. This allows for presentation of pre-recorded content followed by live Q&A by a speaker.
Link to Next Session
When a session completes, the page will include a direct link to the next session the attendee has on their calendar. This can include private meetings.
Sessions may have multiple sponsors (indicated using the "Exhibitor Showcase" feature under the Advanced tab), and all sponsor logos will display automatically on the session page.
- The "Spots Left" indicator is hidden now by default, and can be enabled on a per-session basis where relevant.
- Prior to the start of a session, a countdown timer will appear int he upper right of the session page.
Other New Features In This Release
- Conversations can be exported to text file by the event administrator. Find this under Settings Communication.
- When selecting people for private meetings, as speakers and other contexts, the person's company name is now displayed in parentheses after their name (e.g,. "Jo Smith (Acme)") to disambiguate situations in which two people have otherwise identical names.
- Widget groups can have individual permissions on a page. This allows you to add widgets to a page that only display to certain subsets of attendees.
- Wowza streams may be embedded on our virtual sessions page, similar to Vimeo, Youtube, etc.
- Various security and performance improvements.