- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Adding to or Editing the Mobile Footer Menu Follow
To make edits or additions to the mobile footer menu, from the Dashboard:
- Select Content > Layout
- On the layout page, you will see a mockup of the Mobile screen on the right side. Click on Sticky Footer.
- From here, you can edit the Mobile Footer Menu, or add a new widget to completely customize your mobile footer.