- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Launch Your App Follow
Launching your app unlocks your ability to contact users and gives them the ability to start using your app.
From the Dashboard:
- Click Home and find the LAUNCH button, or click the "Status: Prelaunch" button in the lower-left.
- Click the Launch button to access launch options
- Confirm the following options:
A. Select the Attendee Invitation to be sent to all users upon launch, or select the blank box to not send invitations.
B. If you are using any data feeds to import information, select if they should be on or off after launch.
Note: Leaving your data feeds on enabled allows the app to continually check for new data, import it, and deliver invitations if necessary. We recommend you leave your data feeds enabled.
C. Click the Green LAUNCH button to go live!