From your management dashboard:
- Visit the Agenda page
- Click + Add Meeting
- Enter your meeting details, then select Save & Setup Virtual
- Check the Enable virtual meeting features checkbox
- Select "Group Video Booth"-style trade show period (each exhibiting company will have a shared Zoom meeting during trade show hours)
- Press the Save button
Note: By default, attendees will also be able to meet with organization staff during this time in private meetings. If you'd like to specify the meeting increments, and/or allow attendees to specify their own meeting length, do so in the "Lasting" field below the checkbox.
This process can also be completed via spreadsheet; include the following columns for each tradeshow session, at minimum:
- External ID for the session (a unique value)
- Start Time
- End Time
- Enable for Tradeshow (value of TRUE)
Note: The default action is to include all organizations in the tradeshow. If you'd like to manually indicate who should be included in the tradeshow, see this article: Manually selecting tradeshow participants.