- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Limiting Attendees to One Session at a Time Follow
Watch it done here:
Here's how to configure your agenda so that attendees cannot register for simultaneous sessions:
On the Host Tools Dashboard:
- Agenda > Attributes
- Create a new attribute called "Session Groups" (or something like that -- name is not important). The new attribute must be Label type.
- Within this new attribute, check the following boxes in the "Appearance" section to make this field invisible to the users:
- Do not display on details page
- Do not display on cards in lists
- Scroll down to the "Search" section and uncheck the following boxes:
- Allow users to filter results by this attribute
- Allow users to search for results using this attribute
- Press SAVE.
- Import the values you'd like to use, using a spreadsheet, or add them manually in the BehaviorSuggested Responses area.
- Re-enter the attribute and click the "Manage Labels" button in the upper-right corner, to manage your values. You'll see the list of values that you've imported.
- Select one of the "time slot" labels, and check the checkbox for "Only allow attendees to add one of this type of meeting to their My Agenda." Save and repeat for the other labels.