- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Cvent Integration Follow
Pathable offers a direct integration with Cvent's registration system. To this set this up:
From your Cvent dashboard:
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations > Soap API Usage
- Click the "Edit Button" next to the API Username, under the "Actions" column
- Enter the following IP addresses, separated by a comma:
- 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Close that window
- Click on "Overview" and choose the event you want to connect
- Make a note of the "estub" that appears in the URL in your browser. It will look something like this: "rm1dc7af-a547-2b57-80ea-989dcc73c32e"
From your Pathable dashboard:
- Open your Pathable administrative dashboard
- Data Imports Start New Import
- Choose "Cvent" from the dropdown
- Friendly Name: Whatever like (e.g., "Registrants from Cvent")
- If you are importing attendees, speakers, etc, choose "People".
- If you are important sessions or registrations, choose "Agenda".
- Please note, if you are using Cvent to import both people and agenda, you will have to setup two separate integrations. One for people and one for agenda.
- Account Name: Your account name in Cvent
- Username: This is your API username. It will be different than the username you use to sign in to your Cvent administrative dashboard.
- Password: The corrresponding password for the API username
- Event ID: Enter the estub as found above
- Select the invitation template to send to newly imported attendees
- Map Columns
- The fields on the left are those you are importing from Cvent. Match them up to the Pathable fields on the right you would like to import to.
After it is fully configured, Pathable will check Cvent hourly for updates, create new accounts, and send them an invitation as indicated above.
Note: While Pathable does not include additional charges for this integration, Cvent may charge for for access to their API. Pathable does not charge for access to its API.