- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
When a user needs to have their password changed, we'd recommend sending them their authorization link whenever possible. However, sometimes you may also need to directly change a user's password.
To change a user's password:
- Select People in the sidebar menu.
- Select the record of the user for whom you'd like to change the password. The person's profile menu will be displayed.
- Select the Security tab.
- Type the new password into the New Password field and click Change Password. Passwords must be six characters or more.