- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Granting administrator access allows that user to access and edit the app via the Host Tools Dashboard.
To give a user administrative access:
- Click on People
- Click on a specific person
- Click on Security
- Under Permissions, check the box “Make this user an administrator of this event”
If you add a user manually , you may also choose to make someone an app administrator at that time.