- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
You may wish to allow people to moderate chats / discussions on their site, but not otherwise give that user admin access. This can be done with permissions, and they will have this control on the Pathable platform, not in the Zoom app.
Create the Chat Moderator Label
- Dashboard > People > Profile Attributes > Select the Add New button
- Call your new Label set "Chat Moderator" and set it to type = "Label"
- People > Profile Attributes > Select the new Chat Moderator attribute > Select the Manage Labels button and create a Label called "Moderator"
- People > Profile Attributes > Select the new Chat Moderator attribute > Edit your Label set so it doesn't show up on the details page, cards and also so it's not searchable
- Select "Make these values available as permissions" on the Security & Sync labelset and press Save
Set the Custom Permissions for the Chat Moderator Label
- Settings > Permissions > Select "Manage the rules that govern the permissions system. Only for advanced community administrators."
- Choose "Messages" in the dropdown
- Add a rule saying that "Moderator can CRUD Any Public Messages"
- Press Save
Now you can apply the "Moderator" label to any users who you wish to give this power to.