- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Limit Number of Devices a User can Access at the Same Time Follow
By default, a user can be logged in to multiple devices with the same email and password combination (for example, their computer and mobile phone), but you can limit users to just one device at a time.
From the management dashboard:
- Select Settings> Security
- Under "Account Security," select the checkbox for "Don't allow attendees to be logged into more than one device at a time." and Save.
When this checkbox is enabled, when an attendee logs in, their sessions on any other devices will end and they'll be logged out.