- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The Pathable platform provides an option for you to expose your platform using your domain. For example, if your website is mycompany.com then you can use your Pathable platform at event.mycompany.com.
Setting up your DNS
Create a CNAME entry in your DNS server pointing to one of the entries listed. In the example above, the CNAME would be `event`.
If you would like to use a root domain (event.com instead of event.yoursite.com) for your Pathable site, you may be able to, check the steps below:
CNAME Flattening, sometimes called a
ANAMErecord. Cloudflare and DNSMadeEasy are examples of providers that support it.
2. If your DNS provider supports
CNAME Flattening, you can point the root domain to the correct CNAME value using a
ANAME record. You will use the same CNAME entries listed above.
Once your CNAME is established visit Settings > Event to change to add the new domain name and delete the subdomain name.