You may wish to give your staff access to the same administrative functions on your app that you enjoy. There is no limit to the number of administrators you may designate, but note that each administrator will have all of the same powers.
Note: Your staff member has to already exist as a user in the app in order for you to add administrative rights to their profile. Click here to see an article about this subject: Adding New Users Overview.
From the Dashboard:
- Click People in the sidebar menu.
- Click on the person you would like to edit.
- Click on the Security tab
- Scroll down to Permissions and check the box labeled "Make this user an administrator of this event"
Note that this is a "No Save" operation, meaning it will be applied immediately. You do not need to click a "Save" button for this change to go into effect.
You can now send an special "Staff Invitation" to your staff member:
- Return to the People list by clicking in the People menu in the sidebar menu
- Click the checkbox next to your staff member
- Click the Message button
- Choose the message template (e.g., "Staff Invitation") you would like to send.