- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable can import your sessions automatically for you through our data feed integrations. Once configured, these integrations run automatically (approximately every hour), updating session details and reservations.
Pathable is adding new integrations all the time. If you don't see your provider on this list, feel free to ask your Salesperson or your Implementation Specialist!
From your Dashboard:
- Click Data Import
- Select Start New Import and then choose your provider from the list
- Enter a friendly name for the import. This is an internal name, only seen on the Dashboard.
- Choose Agenda from the Import Data Type dropdown
- Follow the instructions specific to your registration provider
- "Map" the fields from your registration provider to the appropriate fields in Pathable
- YourMembership customers can find their API Key and Passcode in the YourMembership dashboard under Content Settings > General Settings > API Configuration
- Many registration providers (e.g., EventRebels, Swoogo, RegOnline) provide XML feeds that Pathable can read. Feel free to reach out to support to find out whether your provider does and for instructions on how to set up the XSLT (translation file) that allows the integration.