- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
You can allow direct registration in the Pathable app.
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Settings > People and Profiles
- Under Profile Editing, select "Allow new users to sign up for accounts within the app"
- You'll then select if you'd like to require an "access code" or not -- this access code would prevent anyone who did not have the code from being able to make a profile without your permission. You'd need to share this code with anyone you want to let in to your event, so it's not a good idea to make it public.
- Note: the Access Code is not case-sensitive
- Select the Message template email you want them to get when they register. This is optional.
- Press Save.