- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The "Want to Meet" feature allows your attendees to make a private list of other attendees or organizations that they'd like to meet during the event. The Want to Meet element of the app is intended to be used as part of the Matchmaking feature in the Pathable app, not as a standalone feature.
To enable this feature for your attendees:
From the the Dashboard:
- Settings > Agenda > Session Restrictions
- Check either, or both of the checkboxes:
Note: The Want to Meet list is private to the attendee (meaning, users are not alerted when they are put on someone else's Want to Meet list), but admins can access a user's Want to Meet list using the Admin Dashboard. To view an individual's Want to Meet list, access their profile in the People menu and click the Want to Meet tab at the top of the profile.