- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Configuring private meetings to be virtual is very similar to the process you'd do for a physical event -- the only difference is configuring the "location" to be a virtual one, rather than the name of a physical location.
If you have private meetings as part of your event, and you don't see a Private Meetings sub-menu within Agenda, contact your Implementation Specialist.
Important Note: Private Meetings with 3 or more people can only be 40 minutes long maximum.
- Ensure that there's one or more public meetings on your main agenda before configuring private meetings.
- Select Settings > Agenda, scroll down to Private Meetings, select the day range for which private meetings should be allowed, and press the Save button.
- Navigate to Agenda > Private Meetings and click the Time Slots button.
- On this calendar, click and drag to create time slots within which users can freely make meetings. Once a time slot is created, elements of the time slot are edited by clicking on the slot, like this:
Editable elements include:
- Start and end time
- Meeting duration (15-minute increments are the default)
- The time between meetings (0 minutes is the default)
- Allowing attendees to create a custom duration for their meetings or not
- For virtual events, the location field is not relevant, so leave it blank.