- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
You can add a header widget to pages like Agenda or Exhibitor lists. In this case, the widget occupies the space in the header, above the entire page. To do so, you'll define the header for that page as different from the global header.
- Dashboard > Content > Pages
- Select a page with a list widget that requires a full page, like Agenda
- Select Settings button on the right side
- Select Layout Options
- Select Header in the Desktop layout section
- Select Settings button on the right
- Select Create Custom Header
- Add widgets to the header. You can reverse this change later if needed by retracing the steps above and clicking the 'Revert change' text in the yellow alert bar at the top of the page.
Pro tip: We recommend the Banner Ad widget for this purpose, as it's horizontally-oriented and won't take up too much screen area.