- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable has the ability to track attendance at sessions for the purpose of issuing Continuing Education Units (CEU, also known as CME, CEC, etc.).
Assigning Credits to Sessions
To assign credits to your educational sessions:
- Dashboard > Agenda > Select the session you want to assign credits to
- On the Edit tab, enter the numerical value of the credits to be issued into the "CEU Credit" field and press Save
- You may also import this field into multiple sessions at once via the Data Imports facility.
Note: we recommend adding the CEU value at the same time you create the session (during spreadsheet import, or when you manually enter the session details. The action of creating a session with a CEU value is what signals to the platform that it should enable the CEU Credits display, explained below.
If you are using Pathable's mobile app, your staff can use the app to scan attendees into and out of sessions to indicate that they have attended a session and are due credit.
If you are using our virtual event platform, whenever an attendee watches a webinar-style presentation or a pre-recorded session, they will be marked as "checked in" to the session in the same was as if they had been scanned in at the door. Pathable will also record when they stop watching a webinar-style session.
Note: Pathable does not definitively track check-out times for pre-recorded sessions at this time.
Finally, you can manually check an attendee into a session for the purpose of credit tracking by clicking the session on the agenda tab of your administrative dashboard, visiting the "Members" tab and clicking the "Check In" button next to the person's record.
Viewing and Editing CEU credits for a Single User
As soon as you have assigned a CEU value to any session, a new tab will appear on the attendee profile page, labeled CEU. This page can be accessed via Dashboard > People > choose the attendee you'd like to see.
On this page, you can:
- View the sessions for which this attendee will receive credit
- Award additional credit manually, by selecting the Award Credits button
- Delete a session's credit, by selecting the checkbox next to one or more sessions, then selecting the garbage can button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Reset an attendee's entire CEU record within a selected time range, by selecting Reset Credits, then choosing the time range you'd like to reset, using the drop-down menu:
Exporting Attendance Data
If you wish to export the attendance data into your LMS or AMS for tracking CEU credits in your own system, you can export the data we have collected to a spreadsheet.
To export the list of who attended which sessions, including the date and time they were "checked in" and "checked out", from your management dashboard, click Agenda > Export > Meetings Per User. This will provide a spreadsheet with one line per "attendance", i.e., one line for each person and session they attended. Columns will include:
- Name of attendee
- Email Address of attendee
- Membership ID of attendee (for tracking in your AMS or LMS)
- Name of agenda session they attended
- Date / Time they started watching / were scanned in
- Date / Time they stopped watching / were scanned out
Issuing CEU Credit Email
Pathable also offers a "CEU Credit" email template that automatically tabulates credits earned and can be scheduled or sent on demand to all eligible attendees. An example is shown below, but it can be customized with your logo and explanatory text:
To send this template to all attendees at the conclusion of your event:
- Dashboard > Communication > Templates
- Click "Use Template" on the "CEU Credit" template
- Customize any explanatory text in the template to add context or additional necessary information
- When selecting audience, select the "Everyone who gained CEU Credit" filter.
Note that for the purpose of calculating who is eligible for credit, Pathable only considers whether they have been "checked in" (watched a virtual) session. We do not presently support restricting credits based on "check out" time or for how long they watched a session.
You can also send the template manually by visiting the People page in your dashboard, selecting the person / people you would like to send the credit to, then choosing "CEU Credit" from the Message dropdown list.