- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Pathable can be configured so that certain classes or groups of users may request private meetings, while others may not.
From your Dashboard:
- Click Settings > Permissions
- Select "Manage the rules that govern the permissions system. Only for advanced community administrators."
- Choose "Meetings" from the dropdown at the top of the page
- Click + Add Rule
- Choose the attribute that defines who you would like exclude from private meeting scheduling rights from the dropdown on the left
- Choose "Cannot" from the second dropdown
- Choose "C" (for create)
- Choose "Meetings private membership" from the dropdown on the right
- Press Save
Now, people who match the criteria you set in the first dropdown will not have the option of requesting private meetings (although they will be able to respond to private meeting requests sent by others).