- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
From the Dashboard menu:
1. Select Settings > Design
2. The first field allows you to change the logos and favicon that appear throughout the app.
For all logos, we recommend .PNG file format.
- The App Logo is displayed in the navigation bar of your desktop home page, on the left.
- The Print Logo is displayed on printed documents, such as when attendees print the event agenda.
- The Mail Logo is displayed on top of the emails that you send through the communication system.
- The Mail Banner is displayed on top of the emails that you send through the communication system. We recommend an 800px x 300px graphic.
- The Event Picker Banner is relevant only if your app is a multi-event (aka picker) app, and is displayed at the top of the event picker page.
- The Favicon is displayed in the browser bar next to the site name when people visit your web site as well as in the mobile browser. Favicons must be in .ico or .png format, and the recommended size is 128px x 128px.
3. Press the Save button after you upload your logos and favicon.