- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Setting Basic User Permissions for Your App Follow
Basic user permissions determine what your users can see and access with, and without, logging in.
To set basic user permissions in the Dashboard, click Settings in the menu on the left side of the screen, then choose Permissions. From here you can select between Private, Semi-Private, Public or Custom modes.
- Private means that a user must have a login to view any aspect of your site and app.
- Semi-Private reveals the agenda, speaker profiles, maps, and exhibitor/sponsor listings, as well as custom pages, which are public by default but individual pages can be made private.
- Public reveals all pages without requiring a login.
If these settings do not meet your needs and you require Custom configuration, please view this knowledgebase article: Custom Permissions.