- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The "dress rehearsal" feature allows you to add a webinar or other meeting to your event's agenda without revealing it to the general attendee population. Sessions that are marked with the dress rehearsal setting will only be displayed on the agenda for people who are speakers on at least one session in your event, as well as site administrators.
Important Note: You should only create one dress rehearsal a day. When scheduling a dress rehearsal, please use your lowest webinar or meeting license available. This is typically a 500 capacity for webinars, or a 300 capacity for meetings. Dress rehearsals should be scheduled closer to the event dates.
To enable the dress rehearsal feature on a session:
1. Dashboard > Agenda > Select the session that you'd like
2. Select the Advanced tab
3. Select the checkbox labeled "This is a dress rehearsal; it will only appear on the calendar of event speakers" and press Save
4. After you enable a session to be a dress rehearsal, please contact your Implementation Specialist. They will need to check your event's custom permissions to ensure they are set up correctly for dress rehearsal sessions.