- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Date: Dec 30, 2020
This release introduces threaded conversations to the Chat Widget. With the new version, you can reply directly to any of the messages and start a conversation thread. The widget will show how many messages have been posted in the thread.
- To start a thread from a message, hover over the message and click the Reply button. The widget will open a new pop-up window with the thread displayed.
- To view an existing thread, either click on the Reply button or the number of replies shown with the message.
All of the chat widgets have been updated to the new version, and there is no need to configure this default feature.
Here's an example of a conversation with a thread underneath it:
And an example of the thread once you've selected it to read and/or reply to:
An additional change involves the search filters used within the Host Tools Dashboard, which now keep their selections and scroll position after you've clicked into a single record and return to the list.
Pathable is also releasing assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.