- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Retrieve a Forgotten Password Follow
Password reset now allows users to request their password reset link to be sent to their mailbox. Now, the field and button to request this action are available directly on the login widget.
- Select the sign-in button on the event website home page, or the Login link under the Account Menu.
- Select the Forgot Your Password? link:
- On the next page that opens, enter your email address that is associated with your account on the event website and press the Send Password Reset Email button.
- You will then receive an email from the Pathable-powered site. Select the Reset Password button on the email and you will be taken back to the event site, where you will create a new password. Press the Change Password button once complete.
Tip: If you don't get an email within 5-10 minutes, check your spam folder and verify that you entered the same email address that you used to register for the event.