- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Release Notes v1.9.0 Follow
Release Date: November 12, 2020
This release introduces an improved continuing education units (CEU) calculation, along with a new display on the Host Tools Dashboard to view, manage, and edit earned CEU points.
There is no need to configure the feature. Instead, a new tab on attendee profiles will appear as soon as any agenda sessions have CEU points in the CEU Credit field.
- The new tab shows allocated CEU points with details such as (Meeting, Credits, and Timestamp).
- If any manual corrections are needed, an event admin can manually credit points on a profile by selecting +Award Credits.
- Event admins can also reset credits for a profile within a given time range by selecting Reset Credits.
To see more about configuring and sending CEUs, visit this article: CEU Credit Tracking
Pathable is also releasing assorted bug fixes and performance improvements.