- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
The Organization Header Banner is a great way to enhance an organization's page. Organization staff can upload their custom banner from their Edit My Organization menu, when setting up their page.
The banner image should be 1170px x 145px, and in .PNG or .JPG format.
The header banner is enabled by default, but if you would like to remove this option:
- Navigate to Content > Pages > System > Organization Details. (If you receive a 404 error at this point please contact Support or your IM, so that they can grant you access to this page.)
- Select the three dots to the right of the Organization Header Banner widget and select Remove.
Note: The Organization Header Banner will be available for all exhibitors and sponsors to use. There is not a way to limit who has access to this.