- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Watch it done:
From the Host Tools Dashboard:
- Select Content > Layout
- Click the FOOTER button on the Desktop display:
3. Click the top Group, then, on the next page, click the green DONE button:
4. The Dashboard will now display the two widgets that contain the placeholder text. Click into each one and edit as desired.
For changing the Mobile footer, you will do all of the same steps. The only exception will be in Step 2 - you will select the STICKY FOOTER button on the Mobile display.