- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Stop Receiving Emails from an Event Follow
Before you disable the email communication from an event, it might be a good idea to contact the event host to let them know that they are sending too many emails for your preference. Event hosts don't want to overcommunicate, and will improve their communication strategy if their attendees tell them!
From the main page of the event:
- Select Account > Edit My Profile in the upper-right corner of the screen:
- In the Edit My Profile Menu, click the Preferences tab:
- Select the checkbox for "Do not send me any email" and press the Save button.