- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
If you do not wish to give every organization at your event use of the "virtual tradeshow live meeting" feature, you can configure it so that it is only given to certain organizations. Note, though, that you still must enable a "Virtual Tradeshow" session on the agenda for any organizations to have access to virtual tradeshow live meeting feature, regardless of the setting below.
From the management dashboard:
- Select Settings>Organizations
- Select the checkbox labeled "Manually set which Organizations get Live Trade Show Rooms" and Save.
- Select the Organizations menu item and select an organization for which you'd like to enable a tradeshow room.
- Scroll to the bottom of the main Profile page and select the checkbox labeled "Automatically create a live trade show meeting for the exclusive use of this organization" and Save.