- Exporting and Downloading Organization and Session Files
- Downloading Data using the Export Hub
- Release Notes v2.24
- Poster Sessions
- Talk Now for Poster Sessions
- How to use Keys to translate Meeting Names and Desktop Headers
- Creating Keys to Translate Meeting Names and Desktop Navigation
- Unpublishing an App from the Android App Store
- Removing an App from the Apple Store
Add a Virtual Map and Mapping Tradeshow "Booths" Follow
Pro Tip: It's a good idea to add your tradeshow exhibitors before your maps, so that you have exhibitors to put on your map graphic. Also, please ensure that each exhibitor has a location listed in the Location box on their profile -- the addition of a value in the Location field is what prompts the ability to place a location on to a map.
Maps must be in a graphics format (.jpg or .png) and have the exact design that you would like to display, including exhibitor/sponsor logos. The platform does not place the logos on to your map. We recommend the map size to be 1500 x 1850 pixels.
To add a map from the Dashboard menu:
- Click Facilities
- Select Add Map in the upper-right corner.
- Type the name of the map
- Upload the map you want to include from your computer.
To map your exhibitors to an uploaded map:
- By default, meeting room locations will be displayed first in the menu on the left. Select the Exhibitors/ Sponsors radio button from the upper-left corner, then click the name of the exhibitor you'd like to map.
- You can choose a square, free-form shape, or "pin drop" for the location (see screenshot below). Drag and drop your shape to cover the area on the map that this "booth" is in.
- You have the option to hide the map marker for each location you create. This can be a useful feature if location markers included in the map graphic.
- Once an exhibitor is mapped, a small square icon appears next to its name in the list.